The Washington Department of Ecology will award up to $4.8 million* in grants to nonprofit organizations and individuals through a competitive process. The application period will open in mid-April.
These Public Participation Grants may fund a variety of environmental projects that:
- Reduce waste and pollution.
- Increase recycling, green business, and composting.
- Engage the public in formal cleanup decisions.
- Join the email list to be the first to know when the opening date is announced.
- Ecology will accept applications starting in mid-April.
- Get started by reviewing the application announcement and developing your plan.
Grant projects can begin as soon as July 1, 2023.
For more information, please contact:
Public Participation Grant Manager
*subject to final enacted budget signed by the Governor.